-
September 3rd, 2004, 02:15 PM
#1301
Inactive Member
Basically, hit X-X-Y quickly and while say your pistol is away it will be reloading and you can use the weapon in your hands as you see fit. I use it with the RL a lot.
-
September 3rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
#1302
Senior Hostboard Member
Noted... tell more about other stuff please...
-
September 3rd, 2004, 04:39 PM
#1303
Inactive Member
Well that is the XBox controls, so I guess on PC it would be reload button, reload button, switch weapons button.
I know a lot of glitches on XBox but not many on PC, since I don't play PC.
-
September 3rd, 2004, 07:07 PM
#1304
Senior Hostboard Member
Oh, I forgot... well OCB palyes it on PC, sao then he may help... at least he said so... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
But that is the future, maybe next week I get my hands on it...
-
September 4th, 2004, 02:18 AM
#1305
Inactive Member
Played some Halo and RF2 with some friends today.
-
September 5th, 2004, 12:23 AM
#1306
Senior Hostboard Member
For those interested, the Shen Mue Online trailer can be found here.
...
-_-;; Sega, what do you think your doing?
-
September 5th, 2004, 02:50 AM
#1307
Inactive Member
What Sega always does.
Screws things up.
-
September 5th, 2004, 07:45 AM
#1308
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, they did a pretty job on the first Sonics, but after then... -_-
-
September 5th, 2004, 01:30 PM
#1309
Inactive Member
Well even Sonic Adventure 1 was good, but after that they messed up.
Sonic Heroes was okay, but not that great and it got boring.
-
September 5th, 2004, 02:10 PM
#1310
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, I prefer Sonic in 2D, it rocked that way...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks